Thursday, February 12, 2009

How it started

Okay so I'll write about how my diapers and plastic pants fetish all started. But just a bit. I'm going to make this part a chronology.

When I was maybe three years old, I used to play with my younger brother's plastic pants. My mom didn't seem to mind since I was only three. Later on when I was five or six, my younger brother was a bedwetter, and thankfully he wore plastic pants to bed over his underware. I used to steal them before I went to bed, and put them on. I got the best erections back then when I did this, but didn't quite make the "sexual" connection.

A couple of years went by, and we moved to another city. There I met two brothers, their toddler sister, and their single mom who was a bit of a slut.

I remember one summer day when "John" and "Bill" ages eight, and six respectively (not their real names) and I (age eight) were hanging around their house. The year was 1974, and Pampers were still relatively new. Remember the plastic backing? They had the plastic backing, and no taping strips at the time so when you put one on, it tended to stay put!

I knew that their sister "Lorraine" also wore cloth diapers and plastic panties--the old toddler size Gerber brand that were made in the U.S.A., and were the picture of quality. I wanted to wear plastic panties really bad, so I had an idea. I dared the oldest, John, to go get a pair of his sister's plastic panties, and put them on. Oddly enough, he was more than happy to do this, and in less than a minute he had stripped naked and was putting on the plastic panties. His brother said he wanted to do it too, and I chimed in saying the same thing. Before long, we were all wearing plastic panties, and sporting "boners" and that's when their mom walked in on us. She asked us what we were doing, but then pretty much "got the picture", and just told us to put them away after we were done playing with them.
What a cool mom! Their babysitter was even cooler, but I'll save that for another time.
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment